CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Random Bits

Go LSU! We're happy LSU is in the national championship game! (Of course deep down I'm really still a Tigers fan...that is the Clemson Tigers).

For those of you who may be wondering and whom I haven't talked to in a few weeks.....we are, at this point, planning to come to South Carolina for Christmas sometime around the 21st. This normally 10 hour trip is probably going to take us 13 or so. And I'm not even sure how we're going to pack everything in our Honda. But I really want to come, and I know there are a lot of family members who want to see Peyton.

Friday was Peyton's shots. She did pretty good all things considered. I mean, she only bit the doctor once. Just kidding. She weighed 10 lbs. 7 oz. and is 22 inches long. She's growing like a weed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're a clemson fan??that's shockin.just don't tell daddy!!

Janna said...

you made a spelling error..you said clemson but you meant Carolina!..it happens to the best of us