CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Two Months



Two months. Hard to believe it, but Peyton has been with us for two months. Joy will be going back to work on Monday and I will stay at home with Peyton for about a week. We went on our first big outing yesterday. We spent most of the day at the mall wandering around. They have a great train ride set up for the kids and Santa is around for some pics with the kids. I really want some pics of Peyton with Santa for her first Christmas, but it is chaos at the mall. I can't tell you how many times people almost walked right into her in the stroller.

I told Joy that I planned to take Peyton to the movies next week. I think I may try and take her to see that movie about the princess who ends up in New York. The weather has been so great here that we will probably go to the park and play some ball or something. I have a whole list of great stuff we are going to do next week. It is going to be so great to be able to spend so much time with my daughter.

-arnold
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you and Peyton will do all those fun things! Maybe she can help you write your dissertation too!

Joy said...

I figure at the pace I am going, we could both end up graduating from school together.

-arnold