CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 16, 2008

A Happy Father's Day for Everyone, Kind Of

This is my sister's first day watching Peyton, and I'm sure she's having a blast. Let's see, she's already pooped on her clothes(Peyton, not Keri) haha. She only took a 30 minute nap at lunch, and she started screaming when I left to come back at 1. I'm sure she's already ready to quit, and this is only day 1. Babies sure do make life interesting.
On another note, Keri and I went shopping Friday, and I bought some stuff to redecorate my living room with...pillows, curtains, a lamp, and a plant. This made me so excited because my living room has been blahstown, the capital of blahsville, usa for three years now. I tried to get it all finished before Arnold came home from work so that he would walk through the door and be like, "OH, it looks so nice in here, did you do something different?" instead of "What is all this stuff and how much did it cost?" Unfortunately, we were running a little late, so it was more like the latter. So happy Father's Day to me!
But Arnold did get his favorite, a gift card to Best Buy and some Reeses Cups. Then he pulled his back out. Happy Father's Day to him! :( Pray for a speedy recovery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Can't you share! The suspense is KILLING ME!!!

HAHAHA!

Beth Celestin said...

Thanks so much Joy! I still can't believe it's true! :) We feel very blessed!