CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Big News

Okay, so I think it's time now to announce the big news that I referenced in another blog post a few weeks back. Sorry it took so long to write about it, I have certainly not forgotten, but couldn't blog until it was officially official. So for the news...........drum roll please...........I have been named the Director of Student and Administrative Services at my job! It all came about a few months ago when my boss said that she was leaving. A few days later she called me into her office and told me that she was recommending me for her position. I was floored....and honored! I have already started training for the job, which started July 1, but I will not assume the position until the middle of August. I am excited about this new opportunity, and thankful for the Lord for providing for our family and for this open door He is allowing me to walk through. Keep me in your prayers! -Joy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW THAT IS SOOOO AWESOME!!! Congrats, Joy! I was thinking that you had decided to be in charge of the business office- HAHAHA! Tell Tammy I said Hey and that I will miss seeing her when Sam and I come to visit in Nov/Dec. What is Tammy going to be doing? Shoot me an email or message me in facebook. Congrats again and tell Arnold he needs to give you a big congratulatory hug from me!!

Anonymous said...

love the background...i see you tomorrow :D

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations!!! And Peyton has a tooth!!! Yeyy! :) Where is her tooth? Thanks for the comment you left on JJs blog. I will try to call you very soon...because I do miss you!

Joy said...

Thanks Stephanie! NO! Heck no! I NEVER want to do the business office!!!

Joy said...

Alegria, Peyton's tooth is on the bottom. It's coming out a little more each day, but I'm not ready for teeth! (I'm still nursing!)

Misty M. said...

Congratulations! On the job (and the tooth)
Don't worry too much. I was still nursing after Micah got a couple of teeth, and except for one or two ouchie incidents, we did fine. lol

SouthAsiaRocks said...

WOW!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!
That ROCKS!!! whoo hoo!!

Joy said...

Thanks!