CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Only 3 More Days of Work!

Next week Peyton, Keri, and I will be heading up to South Carolina to visit family, and I am so excited. I cannot wait to wake up late(if my mom is willing to wake up with Peyton :) ), sit out by the pool, and bum around. I also cannot wait to see family and friends, and to go to my friend Tiffany's wedding. I know my family has already bought Peyton some new toys and clothes. I tell you, once that grandbaby or niece or nephew comes, forget about the parents! Peyton's getting a bunch of new stuff, and all I'll probably get is some coupons my mom clipped from the Sunday paper. :) But I need a vacation and am excited! I am sad that this will be Keri's last week with us in New Orleans. She has been fun to have around, and she's a big help. I know that Peyton is really going to miss her too.

Peyton finally cut a tooth the other day. You can't really see it yet, but you can feel the little sharp pointy thing poking through her gum. I was starting to wonder about that tooth, since she's almost nine months old.

No comments: