CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

The End

We just finished watching the closing ceremony of the Summer Olympics, and it was incredible! I only got to watch a little bit of the opening ceremonies, but China sure did put on a show. They said they spent somewhere around the $40 billion range for the 08 Olympics. That's really unbeliveable, but it shows. And I am so sad that the Olympics are over. It's probably a good thing because now I can get back to living my life again. These Olympics just had me glued to the tv. Of course it didn't help either that my whole family has been sick for OVER a month now.

And now for the recipe I wanted to post. This is an easy, quick, tasty one. This may even be one of those recipes that everyone knows. But since it's Sunday, and everyone likes good homecooked meals for Sunday lunch, I think it's appropriate.

Mushroom Steak

6-8 cubed steaks
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
salt
pepper
water

Salt and pepper cubed steaks. Place in crockpot and pour soup over steaks. Add about 1/2 can of water, and mix. (This will be your gravy, so don't make it too soupy, beacuse it will get thinner as it cooks). Cook on high for one hour. Then turn down to low and cook for about seven hours. Serve over rice or mashed potatoes. Yummy!

No comments: