CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Olympics

Don't know about you guys, but I've been quite obsessed with the Olympics this year. Like I said in the other post, I've never really watched tv that much in the last few years, but I've been totally enthralled with the Olympics. Like turning the tv on in the morning before work just so I can see what happened while I was asleep. My favorite is track and field and gymnastics, but I've also loved watching the swimming, sychronized diving (though Arnold was freaked out with the sychronized male divers...he thought it was a little, um, odd), the diving, beach volleyball(I love this! Especially watching Misty May and Kerri Walsh....ever heard of them?....me neither until the Olympics), and even the basketball(and I DO NOT like watching basketball on tv, but I loved the game between the States and China with Yuo Ming. But hey, when all you have is antenna, no cable or satellite, you are happy with even halfway decent tv. But the Olympics are great! I encourage you to watch a few minutes if you have a chance, but don't become obsessed like me!

4 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Awesome :) I'm totally obsessed with the olympics. We have one channel here that shows the olympics... so we see whatever most people here want to see :) We've seen a lot of air rifle, handball, weightlifting, judo, boxing - all my faves - haha! My favorite is men's swimming and women's gymnastics! :)

Joy said...

"though Arnold was freaked out with the sychronized male divers.."

to say I was freaked out is an understatement.

-Arnold

Joy said...

Now I haven't seen any of the air rifle, handball, weightlifting, judo or boxing..

Anonymous said...

Bad news. I just found out that all the air rifle, handball, weightlifting, judo and boxing will be done in pairs...wearing speedos. Sorry Arnold