CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Finally a Post

At random times in the day, I will think of great ideas for blog posts. Then when I sit down to write, I can't think of anything. I hate that. I'm actually at home typing write now, and we sporadically have the internet at home. So, this post may be really short, but I'm going to try and add things throughtout the day as they come to mind. For instance, I have a really great video of Peyton that I want to add. I have a Bible passage that God really used in my life this week, and maybe there's something else too that I will want to write about. Anyway, stay tuned. I'm not sure if the video will even upload at home, but I'm going to try it again.

This week has been very interesting, but now it's the weekend, and I plan to completely relax and take it easy! Peyton is feeling better, but she hates the pink amoxicilin in the mornings for some reason, oh, and don't even get me started on having to give her eyedrops for pinkeye. TORTURE! I am excited that the Olympics have started. I love watching track and field and gymnastics. I also like watching swimming and diving. I kind of forgot about the Olympics for like six years (while I was in college). You know, to much to do, and I don't even know if I ever turned the tv on at all. I didn't know what was going on in the world because I never even read the newspaper either. But I digress. The opening ceremony last night was really cool. I liked the fact that it was 8/8/08, and was in fact wishing that I had had a baby born on that date. Wouldn't that be a cool birthday to have? I'm sure some kid has it. Right now I am watching Peyton pull everything out of her dresser...bibs, burp rags, socks. It's one of her new favorite things to do, and since I can only get the internet in her bedroom, she of course is in here with me. Well, I have really missed writing and I'm going to try and post more often now that, hopefully, my world is going to start calming down a little bit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its about dang time that you post something :)
-jb-

Stephen and Tara said...

My friend Sara had her baby Friday on 8/8/08. Pretty cool huh? I hope you were able to unwind this weekend from your crazy week:)

Joy said...

I was able to unwind! I wish everyday was Saturday. That is so cool that she had a birthday then!