CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Saturday Post

I generally love Target...cool stuff, clean, few people, etc. But today that place was ridiculous. People everywhere, their shelves were bare, the elevator was super scary. What is going on Target? Please don't become Walmart, Target.
So I think it's crazy that now I am now sick. Peyton is still on antibiotics, Arnold is just getting better, and now I have it! This month of sickness is NEVER going to end.
I feel like I haven't written a blog in forever, and it is getting hard for me to write them, but I'm trying my best! I'm going to try and post a great recipe later on just to make this thing more interesting.
By the way, one of my friends told me about a website called money saving mom, or rather it's a blog. Now that prices have gone up, I have really started trying to watch what I spend at the stores, and to cut coupons. But this blog has saved me a ton of money! Today I saved over $5 just by using coupons, and it was stuff that I always need. Last month, I found out about a deal with Luvs diapers, and they sent me a $5 coupon in the mail! I'm really saving some money with this coupon deal and this website. You should check it out!

No comments: