CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Peanut Butter and the Superbowl


One of my very first posts as a blogger talked about my disgust for peanut butter..."Can I just say that I am totally sick of peanut butter. I have gone through at least two jars BY MYSELF in the last four months or so. Now that may not seem like a lot of peanut butter, but trust me, it is! That's eating peanut butter almost every day for a snack so that my blood sugar stays up....seven days a week! I have kept JIF in business." Now that was last time I was pregnant. Saturday I broke down and bought my first jar of JIF, probably the first peanut butter I've had since Peyton was born. I can't tell you how sick I was of that stuff. Now, I'm probably literally going to get sick from the stuff...salmonella...have you heard about all the peanut butter? Well, let's hope not.


Did you see the Superbowl last night? I was really rooting for the Cardinals, first because I know Kurt Warner is an outspoken Christian. Second, because they were the underdogs. Oh well. It was a pretty good game. And I had fun at a Superbowl party. But how does the weekend go by so quickly...can anyone answer this question for me???

I just found this on JIF's website...Our Jif® peanut butter brand and peanut butter products are safe for consumption.

The J. M. Smucker Company does not purchase peanuts or any ingredients from Peanut Corporation of America and our products are not part of any recall.

Ongoing and regular product testing is a key part of our stringent quality assurance program and includes testing for salmonella.

We focus our efforts solely on production of our branded peanut butter products and we do not produce peanut butters or peanut butter products for other companies.

You can continue to trust in our commitment to safety and quality.

WHEW! I'm safe!

1 comment:

Janna said...

well i eat peanut butter everyday as well..i CRAVE it..and im not the one having the kid lol