CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Being Pregnant

I thought I would blog a little bit about being pregnant since I haven't mentioned little Walmart (as Arnold said her name will be) lately. This post may be boring to some, but for those of you who are pregnant, maybe you can relate!

1. I am so extremely tired that I can hardly function or keep my eyes open at work. Why oh why must babies sit on the bladder? And does it have to be several times a night?? Come on! By the time I finally fall back to sleep, I'm up again stumbling through the dark (probably crunching a few wandering roaches on my way).

2. I've gained thirty pounds so far. You may not think that's a lot (or you may think it is!), but keep in mind that I still have 11 weeks to go!!! Oh boy, I'm on my way to a 50 lb. weight gain...yikes! This freaked me out a little bit at the doctor's office yesterday when I was weighed. I've had one too many bowls of icecream, cake, and pizza this time around. oops

3. You would never believe how exhausting it is being pregnant and dealing with a 20 month old. Some of you may, but I'm here to tell you if you don't know...wow!

4. Poor little baby #2 Arredondo. She has no name, we hardly think about her (we're too exhausted), and if not for the big watermelon staring me in the face everytime I look down and the occasional kick, she would go unnoticed. I guess that's what happens with baby #2, #3, etc. But I know we will love her just as much once she gets here.

5. Anybody got any new snack ideas? I've tried everything and am getting very tired of some foods.

6 comments:

Michael and Joy! said...

No ideas but I think you should have a name the baby Aredondo contest on your blog. Get a list of like 10 names and let everybody vote. The name with the most votes is little Aredondo's name! What do you think?

Joy said...

Yeah, I'm going to let you name my baby!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Michael and Joy! said...

:-(

Joy said...

Okay, maybe I'll think about it..... lol

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Well, I don't know exactly what you're feeling, but having a 19 month old and being 16 weeks pregnant is pretty exhausting too :) haha!
We have more time, but we're struggling with names too!!!!!!
Since we gave Aashini an "A" name, now we feel like we have to pick another "A" name... so we're really limited!! :)
Have fun! You can do it! :)

Misty M. said...

Well, I for one know what it is like. It is horrible! Just think though, only 11 weeks to go. That is really awesome actually. And the less you think about it the faster the time will pass. And don't worry about the naming, we are friends with a couple who ended up naming both of their girls after they were born, they had lots of trouble with names... they say they won't have another one simply because they don't want to go through the naming process again! lol
Next time you have a car trip together(like to Monroe for instance?) Just bring the naming book and a list and pen, and narrow it down! (I highly recommend The Baby Name Wizard)

ps. Would love to hear how she got the nick-name Walmart!