CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Busy After Vacation

Well, we're back from Destin and settling back into the routine. But it's never easy coming back from vacation. There's always so much laundry, there's no food in the house, and the place is in much disorder. A nice vacation and then double the work when you get back. What can you do? I've been to Target, the movies, out to eat, and to the aquarium tomorrow. I just have too much to do, and too much other stuff that's more fun than cleaning the house! Last night we saw The Proposal. It was okay, not my favorite movie in the world. I was a little disappointed because I love Sandra Bullock in romcoms, but I defintely prefer her in Two Weeks Notice or While You Were Sleeping. Tonight my old roommate and her husband and son are coming into town. Then tomorrow I have free aquarium tickets that expire on June 30th, so we've got to go!
I have ten weeks to go in the pregnancy, if I go full term (which I'm hoping I don't go to 40 weeks...38 would be nice). So I'm trying to enjoy this time because once an infant is here, they're 24/7 care! You moms know that.

Hope you guys have a fun weekend!

No comments: