CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Smelly Story

The other day, while in Peyton's room, Janna (my sister who's staying with us for the summer), asked me if we threw Peyton's diaper in the Diaper Genie. I said, "No we don't use it, why?, Have you been throwing them in there?" She had. Oh my goodness! I opened the Genie to empty them out, and the whole thing was full of diapers. And not just any old diapers, but smelly, stinky, poopy diapers. And how long had these diapers been in there? A week...not a five day week, no, a seven day full week! The smell was unbelievable, atrocious, terrible, horrible, gag-inducing, nasty, make you sick, yuck. Have you ever smelled dirty diapers that have been festering with no air circulation for one week? Well, Janna knows now not to throw the diapers in there. And we wondered why Peyton's room was starting to smell bad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha im just good like that lol
-jb-