CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Recipe

The other day I fixed a chicken casserole and had a lot of chicken left over, so I decided to make this recipe. To my surprise, it was really good (you never know what you're going to get with a new recipe...and while I was making it Arnold was like, "It has yogurt in it???") Anyway, below is the recipe. Hope you enjoy it too! By the way, it's really quick and easy, and I even tripled the recipe because I had so much chicken.

Chicken Salad Croissants
2 c. cubed chicken
12 seedless red or green grapes, halved ( I used red)
1 medium apple, chopped
1/2 c. mayo
1/3 c. chopped walnuts, toasted
1/4 c. plain yogurt
3 T. cider vinegar
1/8 t. salt
dash pepper
16 mini. croissants split

Combine ingredients and spoon into croissants.

No comments: