CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Some Things Going On

Some things going on at our house lately:

1. Peyton repeats everything you say now. I am learning that you have to watch what you say, because she keeps saying, "Gosh" and I never purposefully taught her to say that. She's also giving sweet kisses, but then she wants you to kiss her stuffed monkey fifty times.

2. Me and Janna have watched every movie known to man this summer. Right now, we're making our way through Australia with Nicole Kidman. I only have about an hour a night to watch a movie, so we watch a little bit at a time if it's a long one.

3. Janna has been a big help...unloading the dishwasher and loading it, helping me with laundry, picking up toys, and yet the apt. is still a huge gigantic mess. How does this happen?

4. Next week I'm having another ultrasound so the doc can check the baby's weight. I am excited about seeing little nameless baby again.

5. Speaking of the baby, why must she do belly gymnastics at 1 in the morning and 3 in the morning? And I don't enjoy her having hiccups for twenty minutes at 1:30am. Looks like we may have a little night owl on our hands.

6. Can anyone else believe that we are almost to the middle of July? I am so sad that the summer is flying by. I LOVE summertime.

1 comment:

Misty M. said...

Micah broke me of something I was doing alot and didn't realize... growling in frustration, especially at inamimate objects! lol I really hate it when I hear him doing it, it sounds horrible. They sure do make you accountable!