CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Red Lights

















Do you see the shiny, gold Buick behind the bright yellow school bus? Yeah, that's Arnold in that classy Buick boldly running a BIG HUGE RED LIGHT.













And here is Arnold a few seconds later. Jefferson and Orleans parishes have set up cameras at some intersections when you run a red light or speed. It instantly takes several color pictures and a video of your offense. Then they send you the color pictures in the mail with a nice ticket of $110.
Now in Arnold's defense he couldn't see that the light had changed because the bus clearly ran the red light too. But he did admit to being on his cell phone, so he probably wasn't paying as much attention as he should have been! Either way, Merry Christmas Arnold! I hope you enjoyed your present early! ;)

4 comments:

Stephen and Tara said...

ha! great post. I got your email yesterday. Thank you!

Brooke Newsom said...

Hmmm... I have a picture of myself that looks just like that! :) That darn red light camera!!!

Joy said...

I know! I wish they would take the cameras down!

Joy said...

my sin is open for the world to see!!

-arnold