CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Just One of Those Days

Today has been one of those days. The kind that starts off bad and just keeps getting worse. It started with the fact that I didn't sleep well last night. I will spare you with the details of this morning. Then Arnold picked me up for lunch. We were actually going to go somewhere to eat, which turned out to be a nightmare. Bad food, horrible service, we ended up going to McDonald's. I will spare you all the details there too. Then I get back to my office to eat McD's and my Sprite tasted like carbon, I guess they had run out of the syrup. Then I spilled my parfait on my pants and half of it on the floor. I'm just wondering now what the night has in store for me. :) Hey, at least it's Friday!

No comments: