CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

An Update and Why I Love Target

I went to the doctor again today, all I do these days, as I am 9 days days away from her due date. I am almost 3 cm. dialated, and the doctor said she would probably be coming pretty soon. But I have learned to take these famous last words with a grain of salt. Then I had to run over to the hospital to preregister. I have to say that it was exciting being up on the labor and delivery unit. I can't wait!

And here's something random. While at Target, I picked up a bottle of salad dressing, the good kind, after noticing the price was only $2.04. I even read the price tag very carefully to make sure it matched the label on the bottle. I get down to the register and lo and behold it rang up $2.84. I told the cashier that the price tag said $2.04. You know what she didn't do???...she didn't call someone over to check the price and hold up the line for twenty minutes, she didn't roll her eyes at me or have an attitude. She simply changed the price and finished checking me out! And this is why I love Target (for the most part!).

1 comment:

Stephen said...

exciting! not much longer.:)