CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Toes



These are my toes. The reason my toes look so good is that my roommate from college, Tara, came over last night and gave me a foot massage and a pedicure. I was in heaven! God bless Tara. She is a saint. I can no longer reach my toes, and they were looking nasty! You should see my legs...they're getting the same way! haha

Below is a picture of Peyton and her Papaw. They bought her this little rocking chair, and she loved rocking beside him. This picture is not very good, it's blurry.





Peyton loves to color....ALL over EVERYTHING... :)

2 comments:

Janna said...

she looks like a toddler in that last pic...gosh ive only been gone a week and she looks so much older

Stephen and Tara said...

Wow Tara an awesome friend for doing that. For a pregnant woman especially that is a huge blessing!

It won't be much longer until you can reach those toes again!