CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day at the Spa

Last Christmas, Arnold bought be a three hour package to the spa. We went to South Carolina to celebrate Christmas, came back after New Year's, and then I found out I was pregnant. So I didn't want to go to the spa then. I have been saving my gift certificate until after Raegan's birth and finally got to use it this past Saturday! What did it include? An hour massage, a facial, shampoo and hair cut, and a manicure and pedicure. It was pure heaven! I had never been to the spa before and had only had a pedicure once in my life. I know why movie stars are so spoiled. I could really get used to it! It was nice just to have a little "me" time. And to top it off, I stopped at Starbucks on my way home and got a peppermint hot chocolate...my favorite! What a great day!

3 comments:

Misty M. said...

Sounds wonderful! Glad you finally got to do that. Starbucks is such a great indulgence, Peppermint Hot Chocolate sounds yummy!

Joy said...

I know! It was an awesome day!

Stephen and Tara said...

Wow Joy! That is awesome! I am so glad you had a refreshing day to yourself! What a great gift.