CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Things I Love...

Things I love about my 2 year old...

1. She is not(as is common) ashamed to throw a tantrum anywhere in public. You gotta love this. :)
2. My two year old stuffed a pack of sweetarts down my pants for some reason a minute ago.
3. She will wave and say hello to anyone, but when the maintenance man came in our apartment this morning she was terrified of him. Why do kids not like strange men? Guess it's a good thing!
4. She will poop anywhere, anytime. During a nap, while visiting my office. Gotta love this too. :)
5. She can be so sweet sometimes!
6. She will have the most serious conversation with you sometimes (and you have no idea what she's saying).
7. She LOVES the outdoors. Going outside is one of the highlights of her day. I love her innocence and simplicity.
8. She is very grumpy after she gets up from her afternoon nap. And I do mean grumpy for like an hour.
9. The girl loves books, and I love it!
10. She is not a picky eater. My girl loves to EAT!

And this is an added bonus: She's just so darn cute!

No comments: