CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Two Posts in One Day!

The Monkey Room was great(see post below). Peyton had a blast, AND as a bonus she took an extra long nap. I love staying at home with my kids because you get to do fun stuff like this during the day! I wish I had some pictures from the Monkey Room, but I forgot my camera. It was basically a large room with indoor play equipment, but really cool indoor play equipment....slides, bridges, nets...lots of other kids too. I decided I couldn't be so TOTALLY paranoid about someone in my family catching the swine flu. We just need to be careful when going out and always wash our hands.

Peyton has been doing a lot of two year old sneaky things lately. The other day while I was taking a shower, I knew she was up to something. Normally she either stays in the bathroom with me or pops her head in there about 80 times. This time she was nowhere to be found. After I got out of the shower, I opened her door (which she had closed) and found her sitting in her bed with her container of wipes and a tube of Desitin diaper rash cream she was spreading on her legs like it was lotion.

And now for a cute picture of daddy and Raegan...It's so great to have him back!

2 comments:

Janna said...

bahahaha i wish i was there to see peyton doing these things

Stephen and Tara said...

Precious picture. I am glad you are enjoying your time at home.