CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Changes

As we get ready for the move, I've come to realize that even though I'm very excited, it's going to be a big change. I have been on the seminary campus, with the exception of a year, for seven years now! I got my master's at the seminary, Arnold and I met there, we moved in to our first apartment together there, and have had a family there. There's a lot of great memories within the gates of the campus. I will miss the community of the campus, great neighbors, and the park that is our backyard. I can't believe it's finally time to move on! I will be coming back to campus to work and to drop the kids off, but other than that, will have no business anymore with the seminary. It's been a great experience, and I'm going to miss it!

1 comment:

Janna said...

and your sister living with you for 3 months cough cough....