CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Family Outings and the Move

Family Outings
This weekend, our family, all four of us, went out to eat for the first time. We went to Pizza Hut, and it was a pleasant experience. Peyton loves food, and Raegan loves to sleep, so it worked out well. Also this lady at church commented on the fact that Raegan slept through the entire service and did not make one peep. It's great, I know, we could never take Peyton to "big church". Now if I could only get Raegan to start sleeping through the night.

The Move
My house looks like a big cardboard box because everywhere you look there are cardboard boxes ready to be packed. And some boxes that are already packed. We start moving in six days. Yipee! I am so ready. And I have to comment that it is so nice to have such great friends that are willing to help us pack, lift heavy stuff, and move! Thank you God for providing people to help us!

2 comments:

Michael and Joy! said...

Let me know if you need help moving the piano

Joy said...

haha! No thanks! j/k I wish you could help us. We're going to need all the help we can get!