CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Work and Pics

<



Why the blogging break? Well, I did a little thing this week called going back to work. And it has been the hardest week ever...Raegan won't take bottles(still working on this one), Peyton having incredible meltdowns from the time we pick her up until the time we drop her off the next morning, Peyton waking us up and coming into our rooms at 6am, taking both girls to the doctor for shots, nothing to eat in the house and no time to fix anything, the house is a wreck, we need to start packing up the whole house, laundry piling high, Arnold's dissertation defense tomorrow...should I go on? Weekend where are you? haha

Here are some pictures from Halloween. I didn't buy anyone any costumes, we just dressed them up in cute Halloween outfits my grandmother bought them.

Okay, well I don't have the right pictures, so I will post the pictures in a few hours! Check back!

2 comments:

Misty M. said...

Yikes! Girl, I hope things settle down for you soon. Thankfully tomorrow is friday. Hope everything goes well with Arnold's dissertation and all. Hope Peyton settles down quickly too. Good luck with the packing and moving. Take Care!

Joy said...

Thanks Misty!