CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What to do?

Raegan is a great baby. She enjoys watching Peyton and she has started laughing and smiling more. She will just sit in her little chair for long periods of time. But I seriously think she is trying to kill me with sleep deprivation. It's not her fault. She's not purposfully waking up three and four times a night just for the heck of it. But this child has more gas than a whole family eating a gallon of beans. Mylicon doesn't help. I hear stories of babies who at two weeks old are sleeping through the night. If I get Raegan to sleep for four straight hours at night, I feel like I just conquered Mt. Everest. I'm still breastfeeding, doing everything right. I know that time passing by will improve the situation, but I may die before we get to that point!

No comments: