CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Dreary Sunday Morning

I'm home on a Sunday morning because Peyton has a cold and is teething, I have the cold, and as of last night, Raegan now has it. So we're just staying at home today. Arnold preached at a church this morning because they needed someone to fill in for them. My in-laws came down this weekend to help us pack and move. But then we found out on Friday that we would not be able to get the key until Nov. 30th, so we're just surrounded by a bunch of boxes and I have nothing to cook with. I guess we'll be eating a lot of sandwiches and take out this week!

1 comment:

Stephen and Tara said...

OH no! Even on Thanksgiving. If so you could go to Publix or something and have them make a turkey and couple of sides for you;)

I hope your move goes well and that you like your new place.