CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Cute Dresses





How do you like these beautiful little dresses? I felt like it was Christmas when these arrived in the mail. My great aunt works at a clothing store back home that sells damaged clothing, whether it be a button missing or a strap broken, for cheap. She lets my grandmother know when good, fixable clothes come in. My grandmother is able to buy children's clothes from there for really cheap and fix them. Then she sends them to me. What a blessing! These dresses are so adorable and I can't wait for Peyton to be able to wear them.

Apparently hives and allergic reactions are good developmental boosters because our wee little one started crawling yesterday. Actually, I think she's just trying to keep up with her big sister. Thanks for all your prayers for Raegan!

No comments: