CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

No More Cameras



Arnold's car is his office and mode of transportation for his job. I now have to commute to work versus walking two blocks to the front of campus. The traffic cameras are not our friends. Last spring, Arnold got a ticket in the mail for accidentally running a red light. Did an officer see him, state trooper, or chief? No, just a stupid camera perched on a pole. This February, I got a ticket in the mail for speeding in a school zone. Hey, I was late for work and was only doing like 30 mph. The other day we get another ticket. Arnold again. Speeding down the road. 48 in a 35. Dear New Orleans, Please dismantle your cameras. At this rate, I will be working just to pay off tickets. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! They use them for speeding, too?! Geez, I will need to watch out whenever we visit!! HA!

Joy said...

I know! You better be careful.