CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

An Opportunity to Return

Friday night, I found something out about one of my favorite Christian artists from way back. See this article http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/music/interviews/2010/jenniferknapp-apr10.html To say I'm shocked would be an understatement. It's had me thinking all weekend about how we tend to view Christian "celebrities" as more godly than the rest of us. But you know, they're just human beings too, tempted by sin, falling short, and needing forgiveness. She is a very gifted and talented songwriter/singer, and I am geniunely and sincerely praying for her. She said in an article on cnn.com, "If I am in any way unpleasing in his[God's] sight, I can only hope and pray that he gives me the opportunity to find who I am supposed to be." He has given her that opportunity and still does, let's just pray she will be who Christ made her to be.

No comments: