CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12, 2010

The Office

Last summer, my sister got me started on The Office. I am now up to season five and LOVE this show. It is so hilarious. Now I understand why everyone raved about it. But I think you really have to watch it from the beginning to understand the characters. If you have never seen this show and sit down and watch an episode from a random season, you will not understand why it is funny. Do you watch this show?
So in the spirit of The Office, I decided to do a post about my office. Below are a few pictures...


Michael Scott
Pam (a.k.a.-Kate)
notice the office water cooler to your right

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yesssssss i love this! get Arnold in there to be Dwight LOL
-jb

Anonymous said...

YESSSSS BEST BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-JB

kkkeeerrriiii** said...

or if you just can't figure out the characters just ask the obsessed fan-jb!

Joy said...

who is this obsessed fan??? j/k

Joy said...

Mama could be Angela. ha!

Anonymous said...

Keri would be Phyllis who dates Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration
-JB

Misty M. said...

We just started watching Lost by going back and seeing it from the beginning. Had never seen it before and now we are hooked.LOVE IT! All the previous seasons are online to be viewed now. I wouldn't want anyone to see a random episode though, you would have no idea who the characters are or what is going on. I have only seen one episode or two of the Office, I will keep your recommendation in mind.

Stephen and Tara said...

Um...yeah...love the office:) i am sure you can tell that from reading my blog throughout the years.:)