CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Almost Three Weeks Old


She is not happy with she gets hungry. Since Joy started nursing, I call her "hamburgers with cheese."




All dressed up and ready to go. We took her back for her check up and she weighed 7 pounds and 10 ounces. Most babies lose a little weight after they are born. Peyton weighed 6 pounds and 14 ounces when we took her home. Now you know why I call Joy "hamburgers with cheese."



Here is Joy giving her a sponge bath. It is hard to believe, but Peyton is almost three weeks old now. By my calculation that means we have almost completely figured out this whole parenting thing.

I started back to work last Friday. It has been hard balancing work, school and baby stuff. I am mostly tired, but still very excited to have Peyton... and I have to say that Joy looks fantastic. Keep me in your prayers this week as I submit a proposal for my dissertation. I changed my topic which has put me behind, but I think it is a great subject. The working title is, "A Contextualized Approach to Muslim Evangelism." I will submit it to my profs this week and to the division at the end of next week.

-Arnold
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janna said...

good luck on you're paper! I cant even say the title of it haha.. well my little peyton is growing up..i thinks its funny that yall take pics of her when she is crying lol

Anonymous said...

Dear Arnold and Hamburgers with Cheese,
Peyton is just a beautiful baby. You guys continue to be in our prayers as Arnold returns to his job and his school work. I pray that he will give you both rest (as I am sure you are very tired) and the energy to accomplish what needs to be taken care of. I can already tell you guys are great parents and I am so happy for you. Joy and I can't wait to meet Peyton. We love ya.

M&J