CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Our walk

So me and Peyton went for our little walk around campus today. The weather was beautiful, and she loves riding in her stroller. I love getting out too. In the past week, I've been to Walgreens several times, and that's it! I can't believe that I'm not about to go absolutely crazy in our apartment....actually in just her room. We pretty much stay in her room all day. By the time I get up these days, it's around noon. Then Arnold comes home for lunch, and I jump in the shower. We shovel our food in our mouths because usually she is crying. Then he leaves, and I prepare for our walk...the highlight of our day. Now it takes me a seriously long time just to get out the door with her. But we both enjoy this walk immensely. I get some exercise, and she gets to sleep. If only I could stroll her around at 3 in the morning so that she would fall asleep. I've thought about putting her in the carseat several times and riding around just to get her to stop crying, but I'm too lazy or rather to exhausted. I'm not complaining though. I love being with her and get sad when I think about having to return to work. Today she has hardly slept, so I'm hoping that means tonight she's going to pass out. Lucky us, but I think our child just doesn't need that much sleep. Let's hope the weather continues to stay nice!

Joy

No comments: