CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Monster Contraction



This morning I got my first taste of a "real" contraction...and I think I scared poor Arnold to death! Probably about 5 am, I started having my normal little contractions, except they were a little painful, at least painful enough for me to not be able to go back to sleep. Then at 6:55am, I had THE monster contraction. Oh boy! If that is what it feels like, WOW! I let out a little yell and woke Arnold up. I think he thought I was having at bad dream at first. I'm not sure, but anyway, that was it! Only one! Sadness :(

Went to the doctor again though. She didn't really say anything of significance. I guess not much has changed, so once again....I just need more monster contractions!!!

2 comments:

Michael said...

ONE MONSTER CONTRACTION...AH AH AH

http://www.tvacres.com/images/count_von_count.jpg

Travis and Stephanie said...

so are you "COUNT"ing your contractions with the COUNT or is this Arnold being sill again? HAHAHA!