CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 8, 2007

no baby Arredondo

There are probably some of you out there wondering if there is a baby Arredondo. The answer is NO! Today is my due date, but it is already 3pm and I am just watching the day go by. I guess if nothing else I don't have longer than two weeks to go...but that's just absolutely depressing to me. I know Arnold is sick of me complaining. He's probably ready to throw me outside to live at this point. I can't remember a time in my life of ever being so impatient, frustrated, and anxious as I am now. I go back to the doctor tomorrow, who, by the way, told me that she definintely thought I would have the baby before the due date. Doctors ought to be outlawed from saying anything of that sort.

On the bright side, I'm not working anymore. Not that work is that bad, but it's so nice to stay at home. I've been cleaning like a mad woman today, and then it's off to the grocery store later!

I hope everyone read Arnold's blog a few days ago titled "Rue de la Course". It was the sweetest thing ever. :)

4 comments:

Janna said...

well i think the whole baby thing is a joke and you are just acting like you are having a baby! lol.. jolene told me she got a letter from you and it made her day!! lol

Michael said...

Imagine that. Joy's baby is running late....hmmm. J.K. She'll be here before you know it. You guys are in our prayers!

Travis and Stephanie said...

um, so...I realize you are supposed to be having a baby sometime SOON but do you think that as soon as you get released from the hospital you could return to work? I miss you! It is so quiet and I don't have a doorway near my office to stand in anymore!
Love you and hope she comes soon! :)

Anonymous said...

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-4AM-baby-maybe,come on little Peyton.
Love,
grand,grand,grand
wonderful grandmother
Poojo