CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Back to Work

So this is officially my LAST day at home with the baby. I will begin work again on the 7th of January. It has actually been really nice the last few days at home with her (of course as I write this now she is crying). I slept until almost 11 today! Of course don't be too jealous, Peyton was up SEVERAL times last night. That's the beauty of getting to stay at home though...if the baby doesn't sleep well at night, I can try to catch up on naps during the day. That's not going to happen at work. Yesterday I was able to take down all of my Christmas decorations. I'm beginning to realize how much work it is to do this. Every year, I accumulate more and more decorations, so each year it gets harder. Then, I have to find someplace to store them in our apartment, which seems to be shrinking.

Anyway, it seems like everyone I know right now is either pregnant or just had a baby. Two friends from back home are pregnant, one with a girl the other with a boy. Two friends in New Orleans are pregnant with boys. And one friend just had a little boy. Congratulations to everyone! What an exciting time!

No comments: