CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Five Random Things

A while back, I was "tagged" and was supposed to write five random things about myself. So here goes:

1. I absolutely love hot chocolate, especially mint hot chocolate.

2. I visited New York City exactly six months after 9/11.

3. I can slalom and water board, a fact I am especially proud of since I had never done it before, and I showed up all the boys!

4. I can say "cockroaches are delicious" in Mandarin Chinese.

5. I jumped hurdles in high school and even made it to Regionals.

And here's a bonus....I have a wonderful husband who graciously puts up with me despite my many flaws!

Now I tag Janna

3 comments:

Janna said...

i tagged arnold haha

Anonymous said...

i went to see keri's teacher's today.i showed ms.khan and tomlinson pics of peyton.they loved the pic of her laughin and said she was soo cute.well what ya'll doin??

*grammy**

Joy said...

Well...the "girls" are having a great time here going out to eat and watching Mardi Gras parades.

I have stayed at home cooking, cleaning and folding clothes.

your favorite son-in-law,

arnold