CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Grandmas

Me and Arnold woke up yesterday feeling the same way--yucky. It's amazing that we would BOTH be sick at the same time. Amazing and very inconvenient. I think he's actually felt a little worse than me, but either way, it stinks! I just hope Peyton doesn't get sick, if she's not already feeling bad. It's hard to tell with a baby. How do you really know unless their nose runs? Even though I was sick yesterday, I still got out to get my hair cut. It has looked so bad, and I was so desperate, that I was willing to leave the house in thirty degree weather. (Yes, it was actually in the thirties yesterday here!) After years of growing my hair out, long, long years, I got it chopped. It's not above my shoulders, but it is much shorter. I was tired of Peyton grabbing it and I always had to wear it in a ponytail so that she wouldn't grab it. I think I'm ready to grow it back out again though. :) Isn't that always how it is?


me and my new do


cute pic of Peyton

I'm happy to report some news on my three grandmothers. #1 My Granny celebrated her 89th birthday today. I wish I could have been there. She's a special lady. #2 My great-grandparents, Granny and Paw-Paw Owens celebrated their 75th wedding anniversary. Can you imagine being married 75 years? WOW! #3 My friend Tiffany (a.k.a. Grandma) got engaged....finally :) :) I'm so happy for her! She's a great friend.

1 comment:

Janna said...

i love the hair!!!...and peytons bow -jb-

i dont have a rotater cuff tear
but my shoulder is so frozen (stuck to my muscle wall) that i prob. will need surgery anyway..we will know in 2 weeks
-mama-