CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wheel of Fortune



Before Peyton was born, we didn't have a t.v. I know that is shocking news. I will say it again...we didn't have a t.v. Well, we had a three inch black and white tv that also had a radio, but that was only for hurricane weather. It was funny how many people tried to give us a tv. I think they felt sorry for us. But it was our choice not to have one. (There's just not much to watch, and most of the stuff on is bad, and then you end up wasting so much time sitting in front of it for hours on end). After Peyton was born, Arnold's parents came and visited and surprised us with a tv. I guess they figured we would need one to help us stay awake when we were up at 2 in the morning with the baby. Anyway, I try not to watch too much tv these days, but when you're so tired, you just kind of stare at it glassy eyed. So now I have become addicted to a game show. Maybe you've heard of it...Wheel of Fortune. It's 25 years old this year, almost as old as me. I think I'm attached to the show because the last night we were in New Orleans before Katrina hit, we got to watch Wheel of Fortune live. It was a lot of fun, Katrina was not a lot of fun. The Wheel is a great little game show...fun contestants, lots of money, and my favorite...trying to solve the puzzles. So if you ever think of calling me from 6:30-7:00 at night, hang up and call back later, cause I'm tuned into the Wheel.

3 comments:

Travis and Stephanie said...

I'll solve the puzzle...ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS!

Janna said...

holy cow i love that show too...i also like jeopardy...we can have a WOF party when im down :D

Anonymous said...

...WHEEL...OF...FORTUNE!!! Hey, I saw that show live too!!