CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!


my Mom and Peyton



my grandmother and Peyton



me and the Christmas bunny


Well, we made it back to New Orleans December 31 after a fun, restful time in SC. It's always nice to be around family. They just want to hold the baby so much, so I actually get to take a long shower and eat food without choking.
The Lord was very good to us this Christmas! Even though we weren't able to do presents, we received many wonderful things, which is very humbling. Arnold got a few gift cards to Best Buy, his favorite store in the world. He bought an external hard drive to back up the lap top, or at least something like that. He was so excited. I got clothes, some jewerly, a few gift cards to Target (one of my favorite stores!), a fondue pot (can't wait to try it out! thanks GT!), and a beautiful Nativity scene. Peyton received some clothes, toys, and lots of hugs and kisses.
Tomorrow Arnold goes back to work. I don't have to go back until the 7th. I'm so excited that I get a few more days with Peyton.
And what is up with the weather?! We thought it would be 8o like it normally is in New Orleans. It was like 30 degrees last night! That's freezing for this place!
We posted some Christmas pictures on the slide show. Hope you enjoy! And Happy New Years!

No comments: