CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Duck Love






Sunday we decided to go to City Park in New Orleans. After everyone in the family being sick the last few days, we needed some fresh air, and it was a beautiful day. One thing I love about New Orleans is the warm weather. Anyway, we had a nice stroll around the park with Peyton. She seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. One funny thing happened as we were walking around. There was a lady by the edge of the lake who started exclaiming, "That duck is eating the other duck! What should I do? Should I throw something at him or will he attack me if I do?! Oh my goodness! He's eating that other duck!" As Arnold and I got closer to the situation, Arnold noticed that the other duck wasn't exactly eating the other duck, but having "relations". Arnold told the lady what was going on, and it was hilarious! She started laughing. Everyone was laughing. Well, that was one hungry duck!

Arnold and I both feel better, and we want to thank everyone for praying for us. We appreciate it very much!

1 comment:

Misty M. said...

LOL! The duck story cracked us up. That is hilarious. Trying to picture Arnold explaining to the woman what was actually going on is great.
Great photos!