CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Peyton-filled Weekend

This past weekend Arnold had to work on his dissertation, so instead of sitting around the house all day, Peyton and I "hung out." Saturday we went to the grocery store, which is quite difficult with a five month old. She kept grabbing my list and throwing it on the floor. She actually was pretty good, but boy is it a lot of work to take her along! Sunday, we were big 'ol heathens. Well, we really didn't mean to be...my alarm didn't go off, so we didn't make it to church. I guess the time change really through my cell phone for a loop. Anyway, that afternoon, Peyton and I went to the mall, then back to the grocery store. She was so loud at the mall. She kept squealing really loud and making sputtering noises. It was pretty cute actually.
Yesterday we went to the doctor. She weighs fifteen pounds and is 25 1/2 inches long. The doctor said I can start giving her baby food. I'm sure we will have some funny pictures to post in the next few days.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Just for the record, the pastel colored blog was not my idea:)

- Arnold

Janna said...

i wanna a weekend with Peyton :(

Michael said...

Arnold,
It's ok, you can admit to picking out the pastel No one will think you're any less of a man.

-Michael

Misty M. said...

I remember when Micah was in his 'Screaming in Wal-mart stage'. (maybe it has better acoustics than home) Also his 'how many times will mommy pick up my sippy cup' stage. Those are the times that make shopping fun with little ones!