CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

An Interesting Easter


What an interesting Easter holiday we had! Thursday night, we hit the road for Monroe, La, and thanked the Lord that He led us safely there! As we were traveling on the interstate, an SUV right in front of us lost control, went across the grassy median, flipped, and landed on the OTHER SIDE of the interstate horizontally. It was pretty scary. Arnold ran over to see if they were okay while I called 911. Luckily I had just looked at an interstate sign, cause I didn't know where in the heck we were. Everyone got out of the car, but they had to crawl through the windows. Luggage, clothes, etc. was all over the interstate. I hope these people realized how the Lord protected them because it was a miracle they got out of the car unharmed! I know we were praising Lord for keeping us safe!

Peyton decided that she didn't want to sleep while we were in Monroe. Oh, she took her naps alright, it was at night that she woke up almost EVERY hour, for THREE straight nights. Last night, she did the same, but maybe not as often. I'm not sure what's going on with her. Does anyone have any idea or has anyone had this same problem? Arnold and I are very tired!

Now on to better news....we had a good visit with his family. We got to see Arnold's friends (and my friends too!), Misty and Joey. I also got to see my old roommate and her little boy, Jackson, who is only one month older than Peyton. We met them at Starbucks in Monroe. Jackson was very entertained by Peyton. Peyton, on the other hand, sees babies all the time. She was just kind of staring at him, but he wanted to touch her face and squealed in delight. It was so cute! I will try to post some pictures soon.

1 comment:

The Rayburns said...

On the sleeping issue... Even Lilian who loves her sleep does not sleep well on trips and right after trips. After about 2-3 nights of being back home, she'll be fine, though.