CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Facebook Fun

Well, I bit the bullet and finally created a Facebook page. I had been avoiding this for a while because I wasn't sure if I would like it or not. I also didn't want us to run into anything dirty or inappropriate through these sites, but several of my friends have convinced me that Facebook is much better than MySpace. So, check us out on Facebook, though I really haven't done much with it yet.
We're going to be heading to Funroe, LA this weekend for Easter. Arnold's parents live there. They haven't seen Peyton since Thanksgiving, when she was only six weeks old! I'm sure they are very excited to see her. You know, they could care less about us anymore! hehe! That's what happens when a grandbaby comes along. If anyone would like to come and clean our apartment while we are gone, just let me know.

1 comment:

Janna said...

O sure ill come and clean your house lol