CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 19, 2008

The Daycare

I am probably going to be forever banned from the daycare. I did something terrible today, and I feel really bad. Since I had a few minutes left today on my lunch break, I thought I would walk over to the daycare and see Peyton. Well, of course she was awake when I got over there even though from 12-2 is their naptime. I looked at her through the glass (her crib is right by the door and the glass window), and then the worker opened the door. I just had to poke my big ol' head through the door to see her. She saw me, and then she started to cry. So then, I went in and picked her up. I held her for a few minutes but then had to get back to work. I put her down and then it started...the screaming. Every baby in her room was asleep until that moment. Two babies woke up crying, and on that note, I had to leave before it got worse. I just envision the whole class waking up crying because of me. I'm sure that worker was calling down curses on me. I'm embarassed to go over there and pick her up...hmm...maybe I'll send Arnold to do it.

4 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Dear Joy,
Because of your behavior the other day, you are forever banned from the NOBTS Daycare. Please do not ever come here again and may God have mercy on your soul. Thank You

Anonymous said...

Joy - Don't worry - that kind of thing happens. I can remember it happening several times when I would go visit Elizabeth! It was such a blessing for us to have her close enough that we could go visit during the day! Hope you all are doing well - we sure do miss you!

Martha, Allen & Elizabeth

Misty M. said...

Aww! How funny! Poor nursery workers! I love that our nursery at church has one of those mirror/windows, so you can look in without being seen. (also a good way to find out how the workers really treat the kids when you are gone!) All nurseries should have those!