CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our three year wedding anniversary! It's already been good. :) This morning, Arnold brought me fresh flowers, a cute purse that I said I liked several weeks ago, and some new music to listen to. He's so thoughtful! What a great surprise this morning, especially since I woke up with a sore throat. It's hard to believe that it's already been three years. We got married on a beautiful, gorgeous day in South Carolina. It rained the WHOLE week before the wedding, which was scary since we were planning on having an outdoor reception. Then on Friday afternoon, right before the rehearsal, it cleared up. We had a beautiful but simple wedding, and enjoyed every minute of it. Ooh...I can taste that wedding cake now...strawberry cake with cream cheese icing. Doesn't that sound good?! It was! Then we left for our honeymoon...a cruise to Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, and Cozumel, Mexico (our favorite). Such great memories! I wish that I could post pictures, but *gasp!* our wedding was shot with a film camera, not digital! Arnold is a wonderful, patient, and fun husband. We have so much in common and are so alike that it's scary sometimes. But he has put up with a lot from me :) And I am blessed to be married to him! I love you! Happy Anniversary!!!

5 comments:

Stephen and Tara said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary!

Janna said...

KERI IS COMING FOR A MONTH!!!! this is bad news for me

SouthAsiaRocks said...

yay! Congrats!!!!!

I want some of that cake... yum!!!

Unknown said...

Has it really been three years!!! wow! I can't believe it. And I get to start counting from July 19th. I am so excited!

Misty M. said...

Congratulations on your Anniversary!