CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 23, 2008

The Eyelid

Last Friday when we were heading to Monroe, Peyton did something that really freaked me out. Arnold and his family had a good old time laughing about it, but it was freaky to me. So, we're riding down the interstate, and I was sitting in the back with Peyton. Peyton is forever rubbing her eyes, so much that I wonder if she doesn't have allergies or something. Well, I happen to look over at her and her eyelid was flipped inside out. She was just staring at me like nothing was wrong. YUCK! It was all veiny and well, GROSS! IT WAS THE INSIDE OF HER EYELID FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I start yelling at Arnold to "pull over cause something's wrong with her eye!!!" I was panicking a little bit. He slams on breaks (luckily there was no one close behind us) and pulls over on the shoulder. By the time he pulled over, her eyelid had somehow fixed itself, and then I calmed down, but Arnold was still like, "WHAT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT'S WRONG?!!!!" Later, he told me that it's nothing to worry about, that older kids, especially little boys, do this all the time. Well I don't like it, and if she ever does it again on purpose when she's older, she's going to be in trouble.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!can i say overprotected first time parents...
you're startin to be worse than your hubby.lol!

Janna said...

o she wont do the eyelid thing around me...i hate that! i cant even watch mama put her contacts in!!!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! That's hilarious! Awesome!