CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New Baby

Yesterday I had a hard day at work, so for supper we went to Chick-Fil-A at the mall. Peyton got to ride in her "pink cadillac"--a pretty pink polka dot stroller we bought her this weekend. I'll post a picture of her in the stroller later. After eating, we went to see our friends Kathrene and Arnold at the hospital. Kathrene had a baby boy, Gabriel, yesterday morning at 9:25. He has a head full of dark hair. Actually, I thought Peyton was going to have hair like that when she was born, but she just had normal baby hair fuzz. At least that's what it looked like to me, but not anymore. I think Peyton bopped little Gabriel on the head once. She seems to like to smack other little babies when she gets a chance. She gets the aggression from her daddy. :)
As we walked through the halls of East Jefferson Hospital last night, I kept thinking about Peyton and the fact that she was born in that same hospital 7 months ago! It's hard to believe that 7 months have already gone by so fast. And then when I was holding their little baby, I had a hard time imagining Peyton ever being that small. She's growing up. :( But she's so much fun now!

1 comment:

Janna said...

she IS getting older :( my little butterball is a gonna be a big girl soon...and the last time i saw her was when she was 3 months old :(