CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

First Presidential Debate

Arnold and I watched the presidential debate last night, and I really thought McCain "schooled" Obama (in the words of Arnold). I thought McCain really sounded like he knew what he was talking about with the foreign policy and Obama really didn't have much to say of substance. But then I look at the news this morning on the internet and everyone says that Obama probably won the debate. So I'm wondering what's going on? Was I watching a different debate than everyone else??? By the way, I have become a political news junkie these days. This presidential election is so interesting. I've even been listening to talk radio while I work. It's probably a good thing that we don't have cable because I would be watching foxnews, msn, and cnn all the time! Have you been following the election? Who do you think won the debate?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well when you get home FoxNews will be on so dont worry :) ... what is it with this family and politics .. i feel like i live on the O'Reilly factor.. im forced to vote McCain haha but i could care less.. -the non-patriotic sister-:D

Misty M. said...

Well girl, I am totally with you. McCain was the winner of the debate but with the total media bias that has been ruling this election I fully suspected this mornings declarations about Obama winning. They simply know that a lot of people truly believe what you say. A lot of those people reading that stuff didn't actually see the debate and will assume the articles are correct about Obama. Yes, truly Obama was "schooled" by McCain.
I am with you on the talk radio too. I follow this stuff like others follow football!

Joy said...

that's great! And I thought I was probably the only girl interested in this stuff!