CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2008

A Great Date Movie and Some Pictures

I'm just going to say a few words here, then I'm going to post a few pictures and hopefully a video (if it will work). My family has been begging for some pictures of Peyton, of course. They could care less what me and Arnold look like these days...the old tired people that we are now. :) But now for my comments... You HAVE to go to the movie Fireproof that came out in select theaters this past weekend. It is an awesome Christian movie...a tear jerker, a comedy, romance, and action rolled into one. Now granted, it's not going to be up to Hollywood standards, I mean come on, the movie was made for $500,000, but it's a great entertaining movie that presents the Gospel and gives hope for marriages that are failing. I recommend it! Please go see it with your spouse. Peyton loves to read books. She will usually bring us a book and then want to sit in our laps so we will read it to her. This time she decided to read the book herself. Notice her new kicks. We got her those cute little Winnie the Pooh shoes this weekend since she's walking now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well we cant help it we only see her 3 times a year :) ... now post more haha... i cant wait to play with her and give her her new shoes hehe -jb-